Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Good Things & Frustrations




Tuesday, January 12th, The woods in Sepia.



















Thought this was cool. It is blurry, but it was too good not to post.












Monday, January 11th, Frustration!! I was trying new & foreign things with the camera. Everything I tried wouldn't work. This was the best. My sad little wood tree & kitchen chair.










Sunday, January 10th, All the Grandkids, and Auntie Kara snuggling with Spiderman.
















Saturday, January 9th, The oldest as a munchkin for the 4-H musical.

















Friday, January 8th, The crook in the Neighbor's tree.
















Thursday, January 7th, Flying into the clouds.


















Wednesday, January 6th, Dick's Grocery Parking lot. "The Dirty Arrow"










Tuesday, January 5th, 11:55p.m. I realized I hadn't taken any pictures. Meg's beanie babies were calling my name.







No comments:

Post a Comment