Thursday, January 21, 2010

Looking out the Front Window

Thursday, January 21st
Light Path
















Wednesday, January 20th
Black lights
During Youth Group I was playing with shutter speed & all that good stuff. The light downstairs in the church sucks, but it's great for ambience. This is taken with no flash, so it's something new for me.
















Tuesday, January 19th
Fog line
It was one o'clock in the morning. (Yes, I stay up that late. It's the only time I can be alone.) Trying to catch the fog line. I took lots of pictures. This was the best & shows I have lots to learn.
















Monday, January 18th
NO SCHOOL!
The kids spent 3 hours outside. It was wonderful!

















Sunday, January 17th
Slighty Frosted Tips
I was trying out the sepia. I like both. I just couldn't decide which one was the best. What do you think?

































Saturday, January 16th
Little boy in yellow peeking out.
4-H music group performing at Comforts of Home. I'm still learning how to use the camera without flash. Can you tell?




















Friday January 15th
Yes, This guy is on the Christmas tree that is still up.
We did say good-bye to it on Sunday, but it left lots of little green presents all over our floor.




















Thursday, January 14th
Folded T-shirts




















Wednesday, January 13th
Waking up & looking out our front window.
This is what it looks like after a foggy night.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Job April Mae-Tena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome--you started a blog--yay!!! Maybe you can teach me the cool tricks you're learning with your camera.

    I especially like the tree ones (close up of the pine, and "after a foggy night."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh, and I also like the folded shirts. Enlarged, that could be very cool framed art!

    ReplyDelete