Sunday, February 7, 2010

On the Freeway coming home

Had problems with the computer the past 2 weeks. Finally getting my weekly post on 1 week late. So thankful for friends who know what a computer is all about.
Saturday, February 6th
Blue Ice


























Friday, February 5th
Berries


























Thursday, February 4th
Stomping Feet


































Wednesday, February 3rd
Foggy Lens
The youth group went tubing. I took the camera outside
to take some pictures. Then came back in the chalet.
It got real foggy. This picture looks more foggy on my
camera then here.


























Tuesday, February 2nd
I never get to enjoy a pretty sunset
Yes, I'm whining. We have trees to look at if
we want to see the sunset at our house.

































Monday, February 1st
Sparkles


































Sunday, January 31st
Birch


































Saturday, January 30th
Wolf Moon
I was trying to show how cool the moon looked 
through the trees. Just to hard, but I did learn a
little more about my camera & how not to use the 
flash.



Friday, January 29th
Sky


























Thursday, January 28th
Midnight
I was trying to capture how cool it was outside with the
moon shining down. This was with no flash. I didn't
capture it quite the way I wanted. I had fun playing with
the camera though.

























Wednesday, January 27th
On the Freeway coming home


































Tuesday, January 26th
The Dancing Fairy


































Monday, January 25th
Finally, Some Snow


























Sunday, January 24th
Yes, it's January, but it's raining. 


























Saturday, January 23rd
Seashell Texture



























Friday, January 22nd
Crippled deer in woods

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos April! Especially the first one of Meggan in the blue hat.

    ReplyDelete